Monday, January 25, 2010

what a garbage film

Today I just finished watching the bollywood movie dulha mil gaya. The one thing I liked about this movie was the amount of stupidity in the story line. Absolutlely no story line what so ever they totally pumped up shah rukh khan, in the movie where he did such a crappy job. What I wanna know what were the script writers smoking. I have never seen such a garbage film. This one of shah rukh khan`s worse performances. Not one actor or actress shined in the movie, they could have picked a better cast in the movie. Fardeen khan ,Sushmita Sen and the new chick in the movie for got her name she was just not needed .The only funny guy in the movie was the baldy in the movie .My overall rating for this movie out of 10 6.5. Will not recommend it to anyone. save your money

No comments:

Post a Comment